Skip to main content

watermelon

“Edgewater TV News” (When/Where/Who/What/Why)

Hi my name is Cole from Edgewater T.V

On the 4 of July 2017 the Watermelon craze is hitting the internet all over the world. People are cutting watermelon out and making them into dressing

It is the watermelon dress it appear people wearing the fruit.
The instagram Flooded with images.


Have you seen the watermelon craze that is hitting the internet.
All you need is a slice of watermelon and a camera.
Instagram has been flooded with images of the sweet optical illusion, where people appear to be wearing the fruit.
People around the world are getting creative, shaping the watermelon slices into flattering frocks.
In order to get a great watermelon dress picture you have to make sure you’re far enough away to create the optical illusion. The distance and focus have to be just right. Too close and it doesn’t work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LPNZ Camp

                                LPNZ Camp Over the Labour Weekend I went to the LPNZ camp. It was in Rosedale, Auckland. There were lots of other little people like myself at camp. I shared a room with two other boys. We competed in Olympic sports. I came 1st in 100m running. 1st in 50m running. 3rd in badminton. 3rd in shot put. I played soccer. Our soccer team won all their games. I got some trophies for my placings at the prize giving.   On Friday night we had a pool party. It was fun. We had a dance party on Saturday night. I enjoyed the camp. I had fun meeting heaps of little people. I am very excited to go to the LPNZ camp next year. The LPNZ camp will be in Wellington. By Cole Turner                                 Little People of New Zealand